Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sundays In Bed With...



Welcome to my Sundays in Bed With... Meme started by Kate @ Midnight Book Girl, where I share what book I'm currently curled up with (or, as in my case, what book I wish I had time to spend reading, after church and getting everything ready for the week! Not that I have 2 kids and a husband or anything. LOL!) I an finishing up Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout and beginning Hollowland by Amanda Hockings. I am having withdrawals from my zombie books so I believe that should be my next choice. 
"This is the way the world ends - not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door." Ahhhh! I can't freakin' wait!! :D



2 comments:

Nina said...

That sounds super scary, but you can always sleep with the lights on. lol. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Yea gotta love the zombies... I can't wait for The Walking Dead to come back on!